Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Little About ME



OSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOUCHE AMORE!!!!!!!!SHIGATSU KIMI USO!!!!!!!!!!
CHEESEBURGERS!!!!
I am a student in 10th grade, i am taking the information tech academy at my high school and looking forward to taking this new tech academy class where i will be making my own games and learning all about robotics and computer programming because in the future i would like to have a job where i can be involved with computers and technology. I also plan  on going to college to major in these subjects and find a good career in computer science.


I like anime and love playing osu and reading mangas. I also always crave a cheeseburger because they are so good.I love laying my PC games and im also upgrading my PC soon so i can run my games at higher quality and smoother frame rates. I also have a cat named kuro, Kuro means black in Japanese. So thats pretty much it about me. cant wait to take this class.


I love my family! I live with my mother and my sister is married and lives with my brother-in-law.
My father lives with my grandparents and i visit him every now and then to say hi and spend time with him.My family and i all love playing video games except for my grandparents.We usually play video games together sometimes.I really love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment