Blog Entry: Programming with Scratch
My First Animation
My First Animation
My first first impression of scratch was how easy and simple it was to use.There was no complex mechanics and everything you need was easy to get to. The easiest part of the system was starting the animation and moving.The greatest challenge was hiding sprites or characters and having to make them reappear again.You needed to broadcast a signal and have the other sprites receive them and do specific actions.I never found anything difficult and it was really easy although the signals were a little complex for such a simple program.I would like to learn more so i can have a better looking animation that looks smooth.
Link to video:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/93714331/
My First Game
My first game was a maze game because it was easy and simple to create. I used an octopus as the moveable object and you have to get to the other side where his spaceship is. To move you use the arrow keys. I made it a little difficult by making it so you can't touch any walls and balls that hit and send you to the beginning. To progress in the maze you have to touch the buttons which move a ghoul out of your way so you can go to the next level.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/94668224/
My Second Game
My second game was an easy platforming jumper game. I used an image off of google to be the object you control. the objective of the game was to reach the door and not fall to the bottom or else you will start from the beginning of the first level. I mad a left and right jump button and a right long jump bottom. I made a makeshift gravity by making it so you have to touch the platforms or else you will fall to the bottom and have to start all over.
Link to video:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/93714331/
My First Game
My first game was a maze game because it was easy and simple to create. I used an octopus as the moveable object and you have to get to the other side where his spaceship is. To move you use the arrow keys. I made it a little difficult by making it so you can't touch any walls and balls that hit and send you to the beginning. To progress in the maze you have to touch the buttons which move a ghoul out of your way so you can go to the next level.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/94668224/
My Second Game
My second game was an easy platforming jumper game. I used an image off of google to be the object you control. the objective of the game was to reach the door and not fall to the bottom or else you will start from the beginning of the first level. I mad a left and right jump button and a right long jump bottom. I made a makeshift gravity by making it so you have to touch the platforms or else you will fall to the bottom and have to start all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment